1 Person Tent
Copper Spur UL 1 Person
Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- DAC HClip attaches tent body to cross pole
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultra lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design makes set up quick and easy
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Tent body has single rainbow door
- Single vestibules with single stake out and storm flap over zipper
- Interior mesh pocket
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 8 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
-Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes WALL gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Cool Gray/ Terra Cotta
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Updated for 2012, this tent is now lighter than before!
- Trail Weight: 2 lb 6 oz
- Packed Weight: 2 lb 12 oz
- Footprint Weight: 4 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Packed Size: 6" x 16"
- Floor Area: 22sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 10sq ft
- Head Height: 37"