Paha Que Promontory 2 Room, 8 Person
The Promontory Tent offers campers lots of room, with a generous peak height of 7 feet and a roomy 12' x 10' floor space. That's 120 total square feet of room, or two spacious 6' X 10' rooms. Doors on either end offer individual access to each room, and the large side door makes entry to either room a breeze! There's even a built-in awning that offers flexibility to meet any weather conditions. Two large windows also offer excellent campsite visibility and ventilation.
- Removable room divider with built-in zippered door.
- Adjustable/removable mesh gear loft included.
- Two removable gear hamocks suspended under each window
- Large zipper door can be fully opened and used as an awning (one set of awning poles is included)
- Rainfly also has a large (65" high; 65" long; 115" wide) built-in awning for additional storm protection.
- Reflective and adjustable guylines, full set of ground stakes
- Floor Size: 144" x 120". "Bathtub" floor extends 3" up sidewalls
- Inside height:
- Minimum: 60" at sidewalls
- Maximum: 84" at peak
- Zipper door dimensions:
- Main Side Door: 55" high; 98" Wide at top; tapers to 72" at bottom
- End Doors: 55" high; 84" wide at top; taper to 24" at bottom
- Side window dimensions: 36" X 36"
- "Bathtub Floor": Extends 3" up sidewall
- Awning: 60" high; 60" long; 112" wide
- Poles: High performance 100% aluminum 6000 Series Alloy, diameter 22mm (7/8"), shock corded
- Sidewalls and Rainfly: 185T Polyester Taffeta, with 1500mm PU waterproof coating and fully tape sealed
- Mesh roof windows and doors: 75D Polyester No-See-Um mesh
- Floor: 200D Polyester Oxford, with 1500mm PU waterproof coating and fully tape sealed
- Zippers: YKK Brand nylon coil with heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant nickel sliders.