Kershaw Auto-Tex Sharpener
Take hold of the Auto-Tek’s handle, push the button, and—instantly—your sharpening steel deploys and is ready to put a perfect edge on any knife. The steel’s fine, 600-grit diamond surface is ideal for sharpening and honing almost any knife. But it’s the opening mechanism that will really give you a kick. Inspired by the quick action of a switchblade, a simple push up on the button automatically release the steel from the handle, while a pull back automatically retracts it. The glass-filled handle has soft-touch over-molding for a secure grip. Toss it in your pack or gear bag and you’ll always have the tool you need to keep your knives sharp and on the job.
- Steel: 600-grit diamond-impregnated steel
- Handle: Double injection-molded Santoprene, black & gray
- Blade Length: 3-1/8 in. (7.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4-1/2 in. (11.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz.